The Health Minister is today giving the assurance that the chronic drug shortage being experienced in this country, will soon be a thing of the past. Minister Terrence Deyalsingh this morning explained that $50 million had to be spent on paying bills inherited from the former People’s Partnership government.
He assured that a system of supply chain management will be instituted shortly, something he firmly believes will put an end to drug shortages in T&T.
The Minister lamented that the former health Minister did not take the time to understand supply chain management and as such, he made it clear that no person beneath the minister could be blamed for the problem.
Persons suffering with chronic health issues have been left without medication to treat their illnesses for weeks. The Minister this morning said some medication is readily available this morning, at health institutions.
- T&T Nationals Are Saying WHAT? Here Are a Few Facts About Dominica…
- Dominicans Welcome to Stay 6 Months in T&T, Says PM Rowley.
- Stephen Cadiz – Former Transport Minister says Ocean Flower 2 Presence Locally, an Embarrassment.
- 15 Dead, 20 Missing As Reality Sets In Following Maria’s Passage in Dominica.
- Children Trapped Under Mexico Rubble. Time Running Out.
- Desal Plant Shut Down Scheduled for Next Week. WASA Says Everyone Will Be Affected.
- No. The Ocean Flower 2 Is Not Operational on T&T’s Sea bridge. It’s DryDocked says Ministry.
- BE EARTHQUAKE READY: Here’s How You Can Survive An Earthquake.
- Dead Shop Keeper’s Son Said She Was Very Concerned About Crime Surge In The Area.
- Off Duty Cop Shoots Bandits. One Dead, The Other Wounded.
- Dominica has been devastated by the effects of the recent passage of Hurricane Maria. Trinidad and tobago’s Prime Minister, Dr. Keith Rowley has extended a helping
- This country is opening its arms to residents of Dominica who’ve been affected after the catastrophic Hurricane Maria made landfall earlier this week, ravaging the
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news