Police officers attached to the Central Police Station in Port-of-Spain this morning rearrested an IAM &
Company employee as part of their ongoing investigation into the murder of 20-year-old Shannon Banfield.
The suspect was detained around 9 pm yesterday by officers of the Homicide Bureau of Investigations
at his home.
He was then taken to the Central Police Station in Port of Spain, where, shortly after midnight,
police officers began the process of laying the charge against the man.
Banfield was last seen alive on December 5th entering IAM and Company building along Charlotte Street, Port of Spain.
She was captured on CCTV cameras in the building interacting with several persons.
She was then seen walking up the stairs to the upper floor of the building.
The search for Banfield came to a conclusion on December 8th, when her decomposing body was found in a small room on the upper floor of the IAM and Company building.
An autopsy has since revealed she was smothered to death.
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- The Government’s announcement about the new chancellor of the University of the West Indies continues to draw fire from the Opposition
- Former Tertiary Education Minister, Fazal Karim Says Minister Anthony Garcia Has Embarrassed the Nation
- Member of Parliament for St. Augustine, Prakash Ramadhar A meeting held by Member of Parliament for St. Augustine, Prakash Ramadhar, on Tuesday has revealed, some level o
- former head of the National Operations Centre, Commander Garvin Heerah The volatile situation that presently exists in neighboring Venezuela will ultimately have a bigger
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news