This country’s Prime Minister has joined in solidarity with many who today mourn the loss of media house owner and former Caribbean Airlines Vice Chairman, Mohan Jaikaran.
Mr. Jaikaran died at his home on Sunday. He was the owner of WIN Communications.
Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar, in a media statement issued to the media, coined Mr. Jaikaran a dedicated patriot. She said he was a pioneering businessman in the media and entertainment sector and a philanthropist with an eye for talent. Highlighting that Mr. Jaikaran was responsible for giving many performers their first break in the entertainment world, the Prime minister added that he donated hugely to charity and was a community builder who focused on local talent and indigenous culture.
Saying that Trinidad and Tobago and the region in general has suffered a severe blow with the passing of Mr. Jaikaran, Mrs. Persad Bissessar noted that he was a humble person who had a passion for helping people while seeking no rewards for his kindness.
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- The Government’s announcement about the new chancellor of the University of the West Indies continues to draw fire from the Opposition
- Former Tertiary Education Minister, Fazal Karim Says Minister Anthony Garcia Has Embarrassed the Nation
- Member of Parliament for St. Augustine, Prakash Ramadhar A meeting held by Member of Parliament for St. Augustine, Prakash Ramadhar, on Tuesday has revealed, some level o
- former head of the National Operations Centre, Commander Garvin Heerah The volatile situation that presently exists in neighboring Venezuela will ultimately have a bigger
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news