This country’s Prime Minister says the government of Trinidad and Tobago is supporting acting commissioner of Police Stephen Williams to ensure he has the best group of police officers to combat this country’s crime situation.
Speaking on CNC 3’s Morning Brew this morning, Prime Minister Dr. Keith Rowley admitted that there is a communication and trust problem between the TTPS and the population. He said he believes fostering a better relationship between the police and the citizenry would be a step in the right direction in the fight crime. The Prime Minister further explained that it is important to note that the national security agencies are being equipped with the resources needed to do their job.
The Prime Minister however lamented that there are many challenges faced in the fight against crime, among these- the Judicial system
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgrade
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficiencies
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgradePedestrians pass in front of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC in New York, U.S., on Thursday, July 28, 2011. U.S. stocks slid, dragging the Standard &am
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficienciesMember of Parliament for Oropouche West Mrs. Vidia Gayadeen-Gopeesingh The failure of the PNM Government to effect credible fiscal consolidation, compatible with revenue
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news