This country’s Prime Minister says the government of Trinidad and Tobago is supporting acting commissioner of Police Stephen Williams to ensure he has the best group of police officers to combat this country’s crime situation.
Speaking on CNC 3’s Morning Brew this morning, Prime Minister Dr. Keith Rowley admitted that there is a communication and trust problem between the TTPS and the population. He said he believes fostering a better relationship between the police and the citizenry would be a step in the right direction in the fight crime. The Prime Minister further explained that it is important to note that the national security agencies are being equipped with the resources needed to do their job.
The Prime Minister however lamented that there are many challenges faced in the fight against crime, among these- the Judicial system
- Trinbago Knight Riders in clash of Top Two in CPL T20 in St Kitts
- Woodbrook Residents Successfully Challenge POS City Cooperation in Court
- Prime Minister Rowley Not Opposed to Meeting with Trade Unions Tomorrow.
- Corruption at Port Authority Will be Addressed. Springboard Effort for Other Agencies Like WASA.
- Port Authority Announces Delayed Sailings.
- Hiker Found Dead After 3 Day Search.
- Baby’s Body Discovered at Beetham Landfill.
- Police Officer Shot in Morvant by Gunmen Hiding In Bushes.
- PM Says Ferry Acquisition Docs Forwarded to AG. Admits Something Isn’t Right.
- Sea Bridge Uncertainty Prompts Major Concerns. The Prime Minster is Called on To Answer.
- Woodbrook residents were ticketed for garbage placement outside their residences. The impasse between Woodbrook residents and the Port- of -Spain City Corporation over re
- Prime Minister, Dr. Keith Rowley, says he is willing to meet representatives of the labour movement tomorrow for discussions. On August 4th following their mass march an
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news