A threat of strike action by the Public Services Association is taking center stage today.
President of the PSA Watson Duke is today telling the Government that they must pay public servants or face dire consequences.
He said that PSA members have been patient enough.
However he maintains that they have done so in vain.
Speaking on the Morning Brew this morning he said that enough is enough and its time for their Government to honor its promises and pay up.
The PSA President revealed the Government has been given an ultimatum to pay up by next Tuesday or else.
Workers were already paid the first tranche in 2016, however Mr. Duke says that many workers are still owed outstanding monies.
Mr. Duke says that it is concerning that other unions have received monies already for 2017, however there has been no dialogue with the PSA.
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- The Government’s announcement about the new chancellor of the University of the West Indies continues to draw fire from the Opposition
- Former Tertiary Education Minister, Fazal Karim Says Minister Anthony Garcia Has Embarrassed the Nation
- Member of Parliament for St. Augustine, Prakash Ramadhar A meeting held by Member of Parliament for St. Augustine, Prakash Ramadhar, on Tuesday has revealed, some level o
- former head of the National Operations Centre, Commander Garvin Heerah The volatile situation that presently exists in neighboring Venezuela will ultimately have a bigger
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news