With one of the biggest pre-Carnival 2018 tracks already under his belt and the respect of industry reps quickly growing, soca and dancehall artiste, Trinidad’s Fadda Moses maintains his progression. He unveils his new website on Saturday- the very day he celebrates another year of life.
Fadda Moses has been using technology to find new ways of engaging his fans. His recent Carnival 2018 release, “Push On De Truck”- an infectious, sultry sound, has been increasing in popularity daily, taking strong aim at the Carnival season ahead.
Moses has been focused on rebranding himself and creating a sound and a lot of new songs. He’s working with a new marketing team and his sound, he says, will seem a bit different to some.
His website- www.faddamoses.com, launches on Saturday and promises to give fans and music execs all the info they need to keep them abreast of where he’s at, what he’s up to and where we can find him next.
“I also have plans to get into merchandising online as well,” he said, pointing to the online platform that’s coming on stream, for this purpose.
Don’t sleep on Fadda Moses. He’s taking nothing to chance and making major moves to develop his brand for global recognition.
- Tropical Wave Near East Trinidad. More Rainfall On The Way. BE VIGILANT.
- Present ODPM Deputy CEO Was At A Severe Disadvantage, During Last Week’s Flooding Says Former CEO.
- 4 Shot At Moruga Bar Overnight. Police Hunt Suspects.
- 24- Year -Old Man Severely Burnt in Belmont Blaze.
- Miss Universe T&T, Crowned. Naps Alumni, Port of Spain Resident Ready to Represent.
- Opposition Leader Says Government Should Be Doing More. Tours Areas Affected by Severe Flooding.
- RC Archbishop Speaks Out. Social Media Violence Involving Youths, Sounds Alarm.
- Areas of Sangre Grande Feel The Brunt of Inclement Weather. Livestock, Appliances, Crops Damaged.
- Members Club Association To Meet with Ministry of Finance Official on The Way Forward.
- Wild Meat Seizure from Meat Peddlers Triggers Health Concerns. Minister Speaks Out.
- The ODPM is today assuring citizens that support relief and recovery efforts continue, to areas impacted by severe weather conditions, which resulted in widespread floodi
- Police have launched a man hunt after 4 men from Moruga were shot last evening. Reports state the men were at Rampersad’s Bar in Moruga at around 10:30 PM when a ma
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Murder news News Power Now Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar protest Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news