The commitment is given during a meeting between WASA officials, Port of Spain Mayor, Raymond Tim Kee and six councilors of the City Corporation.
It took place at City Hall, Port of Spain today.
WASA’s Director Customer Care, Doodnath Bhola, indicated that the meeting was important to clear and correct any perception that the Authority was exercising political victimization in relation to the residents of East POS.
Mr Bhola highlighted several issues during the month of February, including broken mains, the blown transformer and contamination issues at the Caroni Plant that simultaneously worked to negatively impact on the water supply to East POS.
Mayor Tim Kee during his contribution indicated that he was happy to hear of the corrective measures being put in place to address the supply issues to East POS residents; and urged WASA to go beyond the call to ensure that the perception of victimization was erased.
- FULL Interview with Gary Griffith
- Anil Roberts dismisses hotel room video allegations against him as bacchanal
- Met office dispels rumours of tropical storm threat for T&T
- Gov’t promises clean up action in South and Central following storm passage
- $25mill relief fund established following Tropical Storm Bret
- POS General Hospital workers protest food supply and equipment shortage
- POS General Hospital staff protest poor working conditions and lack of food in kitchen area
- South clean up continues following severe flooding
- The Anil Roberts Interview -The Pursuit of Truth
- Food price hike and poorer quality produce is unavoidable following Tropical Storm
- Following the highly anticipated Interview yesterday with former Minister of Sports Anil Roberts, The Power Breakfast Crew wanted to get some additional answers from anot
- Anil Roberts being Interviewed by Tony Fraser In our continuing coverage of today’s explosive interview with former Sports Minister Anil Roberts, he continued today to
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news