The Water and Sewerage Authority or WASA is advising customers served by the Tyrico Water Treatment Plant that there will be an interruption in their water supply on Friday July 21st, between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 4:00p.m.
WASA, via a media release noted that this has become necessary, in order to facilitate the relocation of pipeline infrastructure, as part of the Maracas Bay Beach Facility Improvement Project.
Areas affected include:
North Coast Road, including the Maracas Beach Facility and Maracas Hotel
Maracas Old Bay Road
Maracas Fishing Village
Gran Fond Road
For further information or assistance, customers can contact WASA’s Call Centre toll free at 800-4420/4426.
- Opposition Leader Says Government Should Be Doing More. Tours Areas Affected by Severe Flooding.
- RC Archbishop Speaks Out. Social Media Violence Involving Youths, Sounds Alarm.
- Areas of Sangre Grande Feel The Brunt of Inclement Weather. Livestock, Appliances, Crops Damaged.
- Members Club Association To Meet with Ministry of Finance Official on The Way Forward.
- Wild Meat Seizure from Meat Peddlers Triggers Health Concerns. Minister Speaks Out.
- Crime Report Delivered. NOW WHAT? Criminologist Urges Action and Enforcement.
- Over 40? No Problem. T&T Designer, Afiya’s Got The Perfect Advice to Boost Your Confidence Using Fashion.
- Port-of-Spain Welcomes New Catholic Archbishop, Hailing from Barbados.
- Soca Mom and Wife, Fay-Ann Lyons Enters Mas Arena. Delivers Atlanta for C2K18.
- Charged Defense Force Soldiers Spend Divali Behind Bars. Bail Likely Tomorrow.
- Opposition Leader, Kamla Persad Bissessar today toured areas affected by flooding. She met with residents and spoke with reporters on the situation. In a statement to the
- Archbishop Joseph Harris. Roman Catholic Archbishop Joseph Harris expresses concern about challenges in the education system. He cited violence and indiscipline in school
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Murder news News Power Now Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar protest Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news