The Water and Sewerage Authority or WASA is advising customers served by the Tyrico Water Treatment Plant that there will be an interruption in their water supply on Friday July 21st, between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 4:00p.m.
WASA, via a media release noted that this has become necessary, in order to facilitate the relocation of pipeline infrastructure, as part of the Maracas Bay Beach Facility Improvement Project.
Areas affected include:
North Coast Road, including the Maracas Beach Facility and Maracas Hotel
Maracas Old Bay Road
Maracas Fishing Village
Gran Fond Road
For further information or assistance, customers can contact WASA’s Call Centre toll free at 800-4420/4426.
- Intensified Corporation for Regional Security Discussed by Heads, in Recent Meeting on Crime.
- West Indies target 470 deficit in pink-ball Test against England
- Vincent Cabrera Tells GML Workers To Band Together and Demand Job Security after 31 More Are Dismissed.
- Active Hurricane Season It Is. More Active Than Previous Seasons, Says MET Head.
- A Must See. Ladies, Call Up Your Girlfriends. We’re Heading Out!
- IT’S FRIDAY!!!! Want A Cocktail? Here’s What You Need.
- NOTE: Caribbean Airlines Reschedules Flights
- 12-Year-Old Charged with Manslaughter. His 18- Year- Old Brother Is Charged With Murder.
- Concerns Raised Over Conditions at Blind Welfare Office in San Fernando
- Government Heads To Court on Ayers-Caesars’ Part Heard Matters.
- Intensifying cooperation regarding regional security was the focus of discussions on Friday morning when the Minister of National Security Major General (Ret’d) the Ho
- Keiron Pollard Second day of the fifth ever day-night pink-ball match in Test cricket history closed with West Indies on 44 for the loss of opener Kraigg Braithwaite for
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news