A female suspect has been arrested in Malaysia in connection with the death of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un’s half-brother.
Local police said that the woman was arrested at the airport in the capital Kuala Lumpur where Kim Jong-nam was targeted in an apparent poisoning on Monday.
She was in possession of a Vietnamese travel document.
Malaysian police say they are looking for “a few” other suspects.
Police said the arrested suspect, who was alone, was identified from CCTV footage taken at the airport. They named her as Doan Thi Huong, 28.
South Korean media have widely reported that two women, said to be North Korean agents, were involved and fled the airport in a taxi, though Malaysian police have not confirmed those details.
- Trinbago Knight Riders in clash of Top Two in CPL T20 in St Kitts
- Woodbrook Residents Successfully Challenge POS City Cooperation in Court
- Prime Minister Rowley Not Opposed to Meeting with Trade Unions Tomorrow.
- Corruption at Port Authority Will be Addressed. Springboard Effort for Other Agencies Like WASA.
- Port Authority Announces Delayed Sailings.
- Hiker Found Dead After 3 Day Search.
- Baby’s Body Discovered at Beetham Landfill.
- Police Officer Shot in Morvant by Gunmen Hiding In Bushes.
- PM Says Ferry Acquisition Docs Forwarded to AG. Admits Something Isn’t Right.
- Sea Bridge Uncertainty Prompts Major Concerns. The Prime Minster is Called on To Answer.
- Woodbrook residents were ticketed for garbage placement outside their residences. The impasse between Woodbrook residents and the Port- of -Spain City Corporation over re
- Prime Minister, Dr. Keith Rowley, says he is willing to meet representatives of the labour movement tomorrow for discussions. On August 4th following their mass march an
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news