As the country still tries to come to terms with the number of infant deaths in recent time, autopsy results on the body of 6 month old Christopher Rambahan, have revealed that the baby boy died from accidental positional asphyxia.
Separately, 4 year old Kimora Millet who perished when a fire engulfed a bedroom of her home on Monday, is said to have suffered asphyxia as a result of smoke inhalation.
Both autopsies were conducted by Dr. Valerie Alexendrov. In the case of Kimora Millet, investigators have learnt that the child had been playing with a cigarette lighter which is believed to have led to the blaze. The fire was contained in the bedroom that she and her sister had been occupying at the time of the incident.
The child is also said to have suffered second and third degree burns about her body.