An eight year old girl was pronounced dead upon arrival at the San Fernando General Hospital this morning. Investigators say she was killed by electrocution.
News Power Now understands that Breanna Jaglal did not have school today and was at her Batchyia Extension, Penal home at around 8:30 this morning when she attempted to plug in her Tablet device into an extension cord in the Laundry room of the house.
She was however shocked by an electrical charge and reportedly fell.
The child is said to have held on to the chord and was shocked repeatedly, leading to death by electrocution.