Ham and hops on Christmas morning. Need we say more? You need to have something to fill the bellies of the paranderos! The hops is easy but we need to prepare the ham.
- 1 Ham smoked (skinless and boneless)
- Whole cloves
- 1 Cup of honey
- 2 tablespoons of grated orange peel
- ½ Cup of orange juice
- ½ Cup of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of white vinegar
Brought to you with the compliments of
- Place the meat in a deep pan
- Cover it with water. Let it simmer, allowing 30 minutes per lb of meat
- Drain and place on a baking pan. Stud with cloves.
- Combine the remaining ingredients
- Baste the ham thoroughly
- Bake at 350°F until glazed and hot, basting at intervals
More Christmas Recipes