Advertisement

LIVE STREAMS

MESSAGE

LIVE STREAMS

MESSAGE

Advertisement

LIVE STREAMS

MESSAGE

Advertisement

T&TEC employee injured while conducting repairs

by | Jun 24, 2014 | 1 comment

NEWS GRAPHIC 7A Senior Foreman attached the Trinidad & Tobago Electricity Commission’s (T&TEC) Northern Distribution Area was injured following an accident yesterday.

A release from T&TEC has said Kenneth Mc Kree was operating a switch on a high voltage installation at the Immigration building on Frederick Street when there was an explosion.

He suffered burns to the upper portion of his body and was rushed to the St Clair Medical Centre for treatment.

It said he was alert and responsive to the doctors.

T&TEC has not identified a possible cause of the explosion.

1 Comment

  1. Darryl Mcletchie

    T&TEC Don’t leave Mr. Kenneth Mc Kree In no Hospital In Trinidad for long term treatment, If you want him to live and recover properly get him out of trinidad, as you know, there are no burn unit or burn survivor medical support in T&T, I was burnt and only survived because I was sent to Miami Florida Jackson Memorial Hospital to receive proper burn care treatment including physiotherapy with long term support from Phoenix Burns Society .